TriumphFX Review – Is It A Scam?

Welcome to my TriumphFX Review.

In this article I will cover information about the products, compensation plan, how much is it to join, and my final conclusion.

TriumphFX Products

TriumphFX has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market TriumphFX affiliate membership itself.

The TriumphFX Compensation Plan

TriumphFX affiliates invest funds and “attach” them to TriumphFX traders.

TriumphFX traders purportedly generated profits via the third-party MetaTrader 4 forex trading platform.

When a fund manager is making profit from his trades, so does the investors. Fund managers usually call for profit sharing once per 5 weeks or more.

Clients who have attached fund to the fund managers will be entitled for profit sharing based on the total fund clients have attached.

An example on the TriumphFX website suggests the trader receives 40% of generated profit, with the remaining 60% shared with TriumphFX affiliates.

Referral Commissions

TriumphFX affiliates earn a 5% referral commission when personally recruited affiliates invest.

Residual Referral Commissions

If a TriumphFX affiliate recruits five affiliates who each invest at least $3000, they qualify for residual referral commissions.

TriumphFX pay residual referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.

A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):

If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.

If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.

TriumphFX cap payable unilevel levels at ten, with commissions paid out as a percentage of automated ROI profits.

  • level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and level 2 – 20%
  • levels 3 and 4 – 10%
  • levels 5 and 6 – 5%
  • levels 7 and 8 – 3%
  • levels 9 and 10 – 2%

Rebate Pool

10% of commissions generated within TriumphFX are placed into a Rebate Pool.

Affiliates who qualify for residual referral commissions can acquire shares in the Rebate Pool as follows:

  • invest $10,000 and receive one share
  • invest $20,000 and receive two shares
  • invest $30,000 and receive three shares
  • invest $40,000 and receive four shares
  • invest $50,000 and receive five shares

Master IB Commission Pool

The Master IB Commission Pool is a bonus percentage paid on company-wide commission payouts.

There are three IB Commission Pools a TriumphFX affiliate can earn in, based on total downline volume:

  • Standard Pool (5%) – generate $50,000 in downline investment volume
  • Expert Pool (3%) – generate $100,000 in downline investment volume
  • Professional Pool (2%) – generate $300,000 in downline investment volume

Joining TriumphFX

TriumphFX affiliate membership is $100 for a personal account or $3000 for a company account.

Note that these are minimum funding amounts, an affiliate is free to invest beyond these amounts.

My TriumphFX Conclusion

Not my cup of tea.

MLM Company Reviews

3 / 5 stars